What Is ICMS?
- A Watchdog on the federal, state and local legislatures, protecting your rights to ride.
- Your information source, with newsletters, board meetings and information meetings.
- A major force in promoting positive motorcycle legislation and motorcycle safety.
- An organization dedicated to fostering brotherhood and mutual benefits for members.
- Helping to prevent accidents through promotion of educational programs.
- An agent for positive change through the promotion of political involvement.
- A liaison between motorcyclists and the government, and those who affect motorcyclists' rights.
- Dedicated to the promotion of a positive public image of motorcyclists and motorcycling.
- A coalition of concerned motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Open to all riders regardless of make or model.
What ICMS is NOT
- A motorcycle club.
- A Secret society.
- A fraternal organization.
- Afraid to take a position.
- A branch of government.